Strife Tribal Admin replied

439 weeks ago

What is a raid?
A raid is a 8 man dungeon of sorts. Normally containing of some normal trash mobs, some times a mini boss and a raid boss.
The 1st set being at lvl50 then again at lvl 60. (If you have the games 1st expansion Heavensward.)

LVL 50 raids
Raids start with coil of Bahamut. Players call them coils or turns or the letter T, followed by a number, the number regards to what raid it is. This is done for mostly glamour gear or fun practice as most players have no use for these raids now.

LVL 60 raids
These raids are based inside the goblins god primal Alexander.
You will need a minimum item lvl of 175 but most players duty find these or make a party on the spot because of its difficulty not being very high but these raids will drop items to get better item lvl 190 gear witch will help you get closer to Alexander savage this will need a item lvl of 190 but recommend is 195
players call these raids by Alex 1 or floors like the coils and turns

Large raids
these are a bit different and more on the casual side. These raids have 3 full party's of 8 so 24 in total and will not require a raid team they start at lv50 with
Labyrinth of the Ancients aka LAB with a item lvl of 50
Syrcus Tower aka CT with a item lvl of 70
The world of Darkness aka WOD with a item lv of 90
the next large raids start at 60 and need Heavensward
The Void Ark aka void with a item lvl of 175
Void drops Item Lvl 200 gear but your only allowed to take 1 piece of gear a week you also get a item that you can trade in at Idyllshire for a upgrade item for your Esoterics

interested in taking part in raids?

then put down you name down in this thread and a raid leader may contact you on here or in game
below is a quick example if your a bit lost

Example
Name - Job - item lvl - days available - why
Strife Tribal - dark knight - ILVL198 - Wednesday, Friday and Monday - i want to raid because….

you don't have to put down WHY you want to but will help a raid leader pick you as goal may be the same

or you can send a tell to Strife Tribal in game and i will put you in this list with the information you give me you may also ask any officer or higher rank to send me a message with your details

Making your own raid party

of course this is easy to do you just ask people to join
however there is some things Blackflare would like you to do
1st- let the FC leader Miri Kutame know you wish to make one
2nd- make a thread in the raid form with you raid party's info you can look at the other raid party's thread if your a bit lost on how to make one
3ed- name it ^^ not requirement but its fun if you do

if you need help or advice in building a raid party ask the other raid leaders or ask Strife Tribal if you need advice on party makeup or what raids are best for you

last edited 438 weeks ago by Mirli Kutamae
Please log in to post a reply.